- Applicants are required to abide by the instructions given in the admission prospectus
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to go through the contents of the prospectus in detail before applying at Commecs College
- Provisional admission is given on the basis of merit determined through candidate’s result of SSC-Part I or its equivalent examinations, admission test and interview
The merit assessment comprises:
- Previous Scholastic Achievement
- Commecs Admission Test (CAT)
Admission at Commecs College is strictly merit based. Recommendation and/or use of influence to secure admission will result in disqualification of the candidate.